Panda Ai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save the Prisoner Act 1

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Save the Prisoner Act 1 Empty Save the Prisoner Act 1

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 11:01 am

/[Something will be put here just on my cellphone.
Panda feel free to make the first post.]\
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Save the Prisoner Act 1 Empty Re: Save the Prisoner Act 1

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 1:17 pm

When Arthur woke up he felt a dull ache. His body was extremely weak. His ees blurry, he was numb but in pain. Hid wrists were bleeding, but he didnt seem to notice. Being drugged like he was he was submissive. The only think he was able to do was cry or scream.And even the screaming did not work. He was helpless as a certain blond haired blue eyed man entered the room.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 4:42 pm

A blonde hair, blue eyed male opened the door to the room where he was keeping a blonde haired, green eyed male tied up. "Hey Iggy, nice to see you awake." The blond said from the door as he started into the room and closed the door behind him. Once the door was shut he walked over to the male now known as Iggy or Arthur. The blue eyed male kneed down in front of Arthur with bowl of warm water to clean up the cuts.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 4:52 pm

Arthur didn't even look at the other male, he let out a quiet sob. He bit at the inside of his cheek, until he tasted copper, closing his eyes which were faded and blurred by the drug. He was exausted and running a fever from the stupid thing bringing down his strength. He looked horrible, pale and covered in bruises. The brit kept his eyes closed. He hadn't been eating, but the bulge in his stomach showed as he had no choice but to let the other move nearer to him. He could barely speak, his voice even weaker than he was. "Why are you doing this?" He breathed nauseously, feeling as if he might throw up, the last bit of food he had left inside of his stomach. If he did that the baby would probably die.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 5:52 pm

Alfred as the blue eyed blond was named looked at the male that was tied up in front of him. "So you don't want the help?" Alfred said getting up to placed the bowl of untouched warm water on the dresser and walked back over to Arthur. "Well it is simple really, the reason is that I want you all for myself. And knew you would fight back if I tried anything." Al said before taking Arthur's chin in his hand.

Last edited by CheshirePanda on 14th December 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errrrooorrrrsss)
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 6:02 pm

"Alfred.. This..I-Isn't how I.. Raised you..." He breathed weakly trying to move his hands, the handcuffs digging into his wrists more. "You are.. C-Corrupt.." He whispered, his voice wavering. The drug in his system killing all bits of strength and speaking power he had.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 9:49 pm

Alfred looked at Arthur unsure of where the Brit was going with what he was saying but smiled as he leaned closer to the male. "No one is corrupting me." He said before leaning closer and kissing Arthur on the lips.

Matthew
M....

/[Massika - Name means Turtle and is Native American.]\
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 9:59 pm

Arthur flinched, not kissing back a sickened feeling coming up from his stomach. He struggled against the chains, then finally went limp, starting to cry.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 10:17 pm

Noticing that Arthur had not kissed back and had gone limp. Alfred pulled away and looked at Arthur as who he could tell had started crying. "Why are you crying my dear?' He asked leaning closer again and kissing away the tears before bring his right hand back and slapping Arthur across his face.

Matthew
M...
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 10:24 pm

The Brit took it and hung his head, wanting to reach down and cradle his stomach and whisper that he would protect the child inside, but he said not a word. He did not move anymore. "G-Go... T-To hell.. You bloody... Fucking WANKER!" He screamed, his voice breaking as he head butted the other in the nose.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 10:30 pm

Alfred felt hurt at Arthur words and than he felt pain in his nose where the Brit had head butted him. "WHAT THE F*CK MAN!!!" He yelled bring his hands up to his nose and pulled away to see the blood. "I think you broke my nose." Alfred said standing up to get the unused cloth from the dresser to put on his nose to try and stop the blooding. While doing so he was thinking of all the way he could mess up the Brit for broking his nose.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 10:35 pm

The green eyed man's eyes blurred as he passed out. He had used the last of his strength doing that, his face was contorted in sadness, he was weak, tired, starved for everything.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 10:53 pm

Alfred had placed the cloth over his nose to stop the blooding. Still thinking of everything he could do to the male cuffed to the heater that was in the room. He was thinking he could turn on the heater and let Arthur burner but thought that would be too much. So in the end he picked his weapon and slowly walked over to Arthur. He was now holding the bowl of water that had gone from warm to almost cold. With an evil smirk on he emptied the water on top of the Brit and throw the bowl away once it was empty. Kneeing down in front of the Brit Alfred brought back his right hand and slapped Arthur's wet cheek.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 10:59 pm

Arthur let out a cry of pain as he was quickly woken up by the cold water. More tears ran down his cheeks. Now he was soaked, freezing, he trembled as blood and water leaked from his sopping wet body. He was silent as his green eyes stared up at the American.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 11:14 pm

Alfred heard the cry of pain from Arthur and looked into the green eyes of Arthur. He had an idea and was going to put it into play right now. With a smirk on his lips Alfred moved in close to Arthur ear. "I have an idea that meant work for both of us." He said with a smile. "Do you want to hear it?" Alfred asked looking at Arthur.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 11:18 pm

Arthur nodded slowly, almost obediently. Biting the inside of his cheek hard.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 11:23 pm

Alfred watched as Arthur nodded and smiled. "Alright the deal I want to make is that I will give you food if you sleep with me." He said wanting to know the answer.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 11:26 pm

The Englishman froze, instantly thinking of the child inside of him and agreeing to it without a second thought. "Un-cuff me,sleep with me... Do whatever.." He whispered.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 11:41 pm

Alfred smiled at the fact that the Englishman had agreed and removed the key from his pocket. He than moved to remove the cuffs from the heater. He then removed the cuffs from Arthur's wrists and looked at the many cuts that had been made. Without thinking anymore Alfred picked up Arthur and brought him to the bed.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 14th December 2012, 11:45 pm

The blond allowed himself to be carried, wrapping his arms gingerly around the other's neck, his face rested against the American's shoulder. He was so unbearably weak, his body trembled heavily.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 14th December 2012, 11:55 pm

Alfred placed Arthur on the bed maybe a little to hard but at this point he didn't care. The blonde moved onto the bed himself and moved up to kiss at the Brit's lip.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 15th December 2012, 12:00 am

The blond slowly kissed back, forcing himself to do the simple action as he gripped at the other's shirt tightly.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 15th December 2012, 12:27 am

Alfred kisses the other male before nipping at the other's lip.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 15th December 2012, 12:35 am

A couple hours later Arthur woke with pain in his body, but he was not restrained. He noticed blue eyes staring down at him. He closed his eyes again for a few moments. "Sleep good America?" he asked the naked man above him. Inwardly his body was screaming of betrayal and he felt disgusting, but he would do anything for his kids, and that implied absolutely anything. The newest joy growing inside of him needed to be fed, and he knew it, he would do anything to ensure it. "America... Can you give me lots of food.. I'm starving.." He frowned, looking as if he might cry.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutting-Blizzard 15th December 2012, 1:04 am

It had been a few hours ago that Alfred and Arthur had had their fun while more like Alfred's fun. Waking up shortly before Arthur the blue eyed male watched other male as he slept. He signed when he saw the other male started to wake up and smiled. "Yes I slept pretty well, how about yourself?" He asked before being asked if the Brit could have some food. Alfred thought about it for a second and got up from the bed. "Get dressed and we will get you something to eat." He said as he started to grab his clothes.
Cutting-Blizzard
Cutting-Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum