Panda Ai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) Empty Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 1:49 am

//Already time skipping because yeah.//

Arthur opened his eyes slowly the next morning. He could still feel the pain, signifying the pleasure from the night before aching away at him. It was the best reminder ever, that the man he loved and him had the chance to be so close. His mind and body were completely sound and happy as he lay in bed. It was then that he realized that he had to have blacked out on the other. He cursed mentally, then felt around for the other's body. It was gone, he attempted to sit up slowly, then let out a soft curse as he realized he had pushed himself far too hard and would not be able to walk. The blond haired green eyed man grumbled as he laid his head back down. If his body wasn't going to cooperate with him, he would at least go back to sleep. God only knew he could sleep for many more hours if he were able to. As he began drifting off into sleep a brown haired child threw herself upon his back screaming "Mommy!" At the top of her lungs. He jumped, but quickly calmed himself. "Cerezita.. You scared me." He murmured softly as the girl made her way under the covers with him and into his arms.
"But I missed you mommy you were gone for so long.." She said in a small girlish squeak.
The Englishman patted the brown haired green eyed little girl's head and smiled softly, kissing the tip of her nose.
"But I am home now, love.." He paused, "Where is your brother?"
"He's with Papa..." She said. The next thing he knew she was screaming. "Leon, papa!!!! Mommy is awake!!!!"
The blond's head began to ache and he frowned. For such a quiet girl, good god she could be loud. He bit his bottom lip and patted her head as she giggled, smiled and laughed all expressing her apology.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) Empty Re: Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 2:28 am

((asdfghjkl; That blue was hard to read at first since I am sitting here in the dark with my glaring computer screen --headdesk--))
((You know what...Just so you don't think I am not going to reply, I will reply....in the morning. Er, after I wake up and have coffee. I've retyped my reply so many times and I still don't like what I come up with jdaksldasd))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

https://pandaai.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) Empty Re: Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 2:33 am

((Alright.))
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 5:47 pm

CheshirePanda wrote://Already time skipping because yeah.//

Arthur opened his eyes slowly the next morning. He could still feel the pain, signifying the pleasure from the night before aching away at him. It was the best reminder ever, that the man he loved and him had the chance to be so close. His mind and body were completely sound and happy as he lay in bed. It was then that he realized that he had to have blacked out on the other. He cursed mentally, then felt around for the other's body. It was gone, he attempted to sit up slowly, then let out a soft curse as he realized he had pushed himself far too hard and would not be able to walk. The blond haired green eyed man grumbled as he laid his head back down. If his body wasn't going to cooperate with him, he would at least go back to sleep. God only knew he could sleep for many more hours if he were able to. As he began drifting off into sleep a brown haired child threw herself upon his back screaming "Mommy!" At the top of her lungs. He jumped, but quickly calmed himself. "Cerezita.. You scared me." He murmured softly as the girl made her way under the covers with him and into his arms.
"But I missed you mommy you were gone for so long.." She said in a small girlish squeak.
The Englishman patted the brown haired green eyed little girl's head and smiled softly, kissing the tip of her nose.
"But I am home now, love.." He paused, "Where is your brother?"
"He's with Papa..." She said. The next thing he knew she was screaming. "Leon, papa!!!! Mommy is awake!!!!"
The blond's head began to ache and he frowned. For such a quiet girl, good god she could be loud. He bit his bottom lip and patted her head as she giggled, smiled and laughed all expressing her apology.

Silence...That looming wall of silence that followed was nearly stifling, though it was broken by a soft thunk-shffff...thunk-shffff...thunk-shffff... echoing down the hall from the stairs. Slowly, the door handle turned, creaking open. A head of dirty-blond hair peaked through the doorway, brown eyes peering carefully at the man and little girl. A small smile passed of the small lips as the brown-haired Asian man joined him in the doorway and opened the door the rest of the way. "Morning, Arthur," the Asian said softly, his son clinging to his leg still, one arm tucked behind his back. "Go on, Xiaoli." Slowly, the little boy walked forward, pulling the old book that had been tucked from behind his back around to set it one the bed as he crawled next to the Englishman. "Mama, Bà said he would read this to us!" The little boy broke into a grin, holding out the book of Chinese myths that had to be at least three hundred years old. Slowly, Yao sat down on the bed, putting one arm around his lover's shoulder, ruffling his daughter's hair. "He wants me to read The Foolish Old Man Removes the Mountains to you."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 5:58 pm

A small chuckle escaped his lips and he smiled as he scooted over, pulling the kids with him. As he made room for the other to lay next to all of them. His green eyes were filled with joy as he ruffled the dirty blond hair and kissed the top of it. He watched Cereza scoot closer to her twin and then lay her head on his own legs. Arthur then looked up at Yao smiling, when suddenly he got pale and tried to ignore it.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 6:05 pm

"You okay?" the Chinese man asked quietly, glancing at the Englishman as he slowly opened the book. The scent of ancient ink on thin pages practically dripped from the book as the Asian turned the pages carefully, looking for the myth his son had requested.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 6:08 pm

The blond nodded and smiled. "I just.. I need to use the restroom lovelies. Please let mama up.." He breathed, trying to keep the bile rising down.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 7:40 pm

The blond child pouted slightly; however, in the end he moved aside so that his mother could get up, tugging on his sister's arm as he did so.
"Leon, hold the book," the Asian said softly, standing and holding his hand out to the blond man to help him up and to the bathroom.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 7:49 pm

The blond took his lover's hand, covering his mouth as he stood and stumbled to the bathroom, shutting the door tight behind him, locking it , so that the Asian or the kids couldn't follow. As he fell to his knees, he barely had enough time to turn on the sink and open the toilet lid before emptying the contents of his stomach into the toilet.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 7:58 pm

The long-haired brunet leaned against the door, heaving a soft sigh. He already knew exactly what Arthur was doing and he wished that he hadn't been locked out.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 8:02 pm

The sickness was violent and he had tears streaming down his face. After a while, he finally stopped when he had nothing else to give. Standing up, he brushed his teeth weakly, rinsed his mouth out and came out slowly. He had managed to keep it from going onto his shirt and in his hair.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 8:08 pm

Knocking softly on the door, Yao spoke gently, though his words were a command, "Arthur, let me in."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 8:13 pm

The blond opened the door slowly after unlocking it, holding onto the wall for support.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 8:22 pm

Closing the door behind him, Yao pulled the other man into his arms, whispering to him quietly. "Do you think you're...?"
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 8:42 pm

"I don't know.." He murmured, feeling warm and comforted in the other's strong arms. He began to relax slowly, his eyes closing. "Do you think they'll be excited if I am?"
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 9th December 2012, 9:39 pm

"Naturally..." he said quietly, rubbing the taller man's back gently, soothingly. "Do you need me to get you anything?"
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 9th December 2012, 10:06 pm

"No, I'll be okay. Let's get back to them.. Please.." He said in that motherly way that said he wanted to spend time with his children and Fiance together.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 10th December 2012, 3:49 pm

"Don't say anyxsing to tāmen," he said softly, kissing the other man's cheek gently.
(("th" turns to "xs" and it bothers me looking at it --headdesk--))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 10th December 2012, 4:19 pm

"I know, I wont." He said softly a faint smile falling over his pale lips. He made his way bCk to the bed where the children waited. "I'm back loves." He said cheerfully.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 12:31 pm

The little sandy blond squealed happily, practically latching onto his mother's arm.
The Asian man watched from the door way to the bathroom for a few moments, the ghost of a smile passing over his lips as he watched his son. After a bit he shook his head and made his way over to the bed as well to settle down with the book again.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 12:39 pm

The blond was silent as he pulled them both into his lap, playing with both their hair gently. He kept his eyes down as he laid his head against Cereza's closing his eyes slowly as he kept to himself.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 12:51 pm

After he found the page once more, Yao glanced up at Arthur. He studied him quietly before putting one arm around his fiance's shoulder to pull him and their children closer.
He cleared his throat quietly, turning the pages a few more times.
"De ēncì bànlǚ," he began, reading the ancient scripts quietly, his low voice weaving with the ancient illustrations in the book, "Céngjǐhéshí, yǒu gè niánqīng rén jiào chē, shuí shì bùshì tèbié hǎo, dàn zài tóngyī shíjiān fēicháng xǐhuan tā de jiǔ, yǐ zhìyú méiyǒu tā de sānpíng báijiǔ, měi tiān wǎnshàng tā wúfǎ rùshuì, bìng Cóng tā de chuáng de tóu píng hěn shǎo quēxí. Yītiān wǎnshàng, tā xǐng lái de shíhou, fān guòlái, dāng tā huànxiǎng yīxiē rén shì yǔ tā​​zài chuángshàng; dàn hòulái, rènwéi tā shì wéiyī de yīfú tuō xià, tā bǎ tā de shǒu de gǎnjué, bìng zài zhèyàng zuò Tài gǎndòngle 380 róuhuá de dōngxi xiàng yī zhǐ māo. Chōng guāng, tā fāxiàn zhè shì yī zhǐ húlí, xiàng gǒu yīyàng pā zài yīgè hē zuìjiǔ de shuìmián, ránhòu zài tā de jiǔ píng, tā kàn dàole, tā yǐjīng bèi qīngkōng. “De fúyīn tóngbàn, ” tā shuō, xiào, yīnwèi tā bìmiǎnle lìng rén chījīng de dòngwù, tā fùgài qǐlái, tǎng xià shuìzhele, tā de shǒubì yuèguò tā, hé làzhú xià chē, kàn kàn shénme yàng de zhuǎnbiàn, tā kěnéng jìnxíng. Yuē dào bànyè, húlí shēn běnshēn, ér Ch'ê de kūle, “hǎole, kěyǐ kěndìng de, nǐ yǒu yīgè hěn hǎo de shuìmián!”" He paused for a bit, glancing at his fiance and children.
((Original story found here:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15250/15250-h/15250-h.htm#d0e5705
Story- The Boon-companion))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 1:02 pm

Arthur didnt say anything, Cereza stared up in awe. A smile over her face, she understood her father because Arthur had been teaching her all he knew and of course Leonwas bound to understand, he stayed hooked to his Father's side twenty-four-seven. The blond pressed a kiss to the top of her head as he whispered something to the little girl in celtic, making her giggle and look up at him, putting a finger onher nose cutely. She had te smile of her mother with the looks of her father.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 2:24 pm

The Chinese man leaned closer and kissed Arthur's cheek and then both of the twin's heads. He went back to reading quietly, pulling the blond man and their children closer.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 2:31 pm

Arthur was quiet and unresponsive throughout the whole story as the children fell asleep on him. He stared down at them, his expression blank as he brushed the hair from their faces, his own face hidden by his own hair. He had been unusually silent. The englishman's heart felt like it was sinking every few minutes. He would need to find out if he was having a baby. It worried him, he knew how his lover felt about multiple children.. And girls none the less... He was terrified, why did it bother him so much now than before. The blond bit the inside of his cheek hard until the metallic taste filled his mouth.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next