Panda Ai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 6:19 pm

Yao set aside the book slowly, being careful with it. He then turned to look at Arthur head on, his brown eyes serious as they bored into the other man. "What's on your mind? Qǐng gàosu wǒ," he brushed the blond hair away from his lover's face, searching his face slowly as he spoke. ((Translation: Qǐng gàosu wǒ = Please tell me.))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

https://pandaai.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 6:36 pm

"Our wedding may need to be post-poned.. I will have to go for a little bit.." He murmured. His hands absently playing with the young childrens hair. His eyes stayed down cast as he kept his voice from quivinering along with his bottom lip. He bit it lightly, his facial expression staying blank but thoughtful."You love them... equally right? Even because of your national policy?.." He asked a bit to quietly to be heard.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 6:42 pm

"Of course I do...they are my children, how can I not love them both all the same. I naturally lean more towards a son, however I love our daughter too, just the same as I love our son," he said quietly before moving on to question Arthur gently, "Why do have to leave...? You just got back too...and our wedding is so close," he pulled the blond's head to cradle it to his chest gently, smoothing his hair.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 6:50 pm

The blond let out a silent body shaking sob. "I just have to.." He whispered a few tears running down his face. His eyes falling shut as he tried to stop te actions, pulling away and picking up the kids. "I need to take them to bed.. I'm sorry" He said quickly leaving room and walking down the hall with the twins. Small shake breaths leaving his lips as tears ran down his cheeks.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 6:54 pm

The Chinese man sat in a shocked silence for a few seconds before he leaped out of the bed, walking after Arthur at a quick pace. "Arthur...What is wrong? Arthur-!" he whispered frantically, though he did not dare reach for his fiance's arm at the moment.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 7:01 pm

The blond did not speak but Cereza did start to stir at the sound of the blond's breathing. Her small hand reached up touching his face as she spoke in a sleepy voice "Mommy.. Dont cry.." Then fell back to sleep. He bit his lip to keep from sobbing as he carried the twins into their shared bedroom, layong them next to eachother and tucking them in hastily. He was trying to get out so his lover couldnt corner him. He quickly wiped his eyes as he left the room.

Last edited by CheshirePanda on 11th December 2012, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 8:24 pm

Yao stood before Arthur, just across from the door, leaning on the wall. "Arthur. You are not going anywhere right now. You hear me? Nowhere. So help me, I will go as far as to chain you to the bed or pin you to the floor until you cool your head and tell me what is wrong." His voice was low, even dark as he spoke, though he was honestly worried. Actually, he was freaking out on the inside. He was scared. Very scared. He thought that maybe, just maybe, his worst nightmare was coming true and that Arthur was thinking of the past...that darker past of theirs as Imperial China was ending. Drugs. Opium. That bloody war that killed many of both sides...that Yao lost in the end...Did Arthur think Yao was with him only for revenge for the past Opium Wars? Did he think he was being used? The Chinese man felt his breath hitch and his heart skip faster as these thoughts ran rampant through his head, his hands almost -almost trembling. He watched the other man carefully, feeling his muscles coil under his skin as the Asian man prepared to reach out and catch the other man before he could bolt or simply pull him into the gentle circle of his arms.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 8:35 pm

The blond froze in place, looking up at the other his expression was that of a frightened child. He shut their kids door silently, and braced himself. " I need to go back to my country.. It needs me.." He said quietly, looking down, hiding the hurt that was burning in his eyes, the fear mixed in with it and filling his body, making him tense. He was afraid, he didn't want that loneliness anymore... He wanted Yao, but he knew the nation's laws and policies were not like his own. If he was indeed pregnant, he didn't want to get rid of it. He refused to. He believed Yao would never want another child to burden him, he knew that Cereza had pushed the limit.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 8:45 pm

The brunet took a step forward, closing the distance to a scarce 25 cm, possibly even less. "Arthur...I know what is going on with your country right now. I am to be married to you, of course I know that everything is going smoothly enough right now. Arthur. Talk to me. Now." He was getting anxious and was coming off as irritated now, even when he wished, oh did he wish at that moment, that he could keep his head level even in this situation.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 8:56 pm

Arthur's hand flew out defensively, hitting the Asian hard in the shoulder and knocking him to the ground. The Englishman then ran, yes, ran with all the speed he could muster up and escaped up the stairs, to his old bedroom in the house, and locked himself in. It was there that he had started to change his clothes, hurrying to the best of his abilities. He felt a wave of dizziness run through him and his back hit the door knob as he pressed himself that way to keep from falling forward.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 9:07 pm

It took the Asian less than a second to process and spring back into action. He slammed his hand against the door, closing his eyes as he bit his lip, trying to keep his calm even still. "Dǎkāi gāisǐ mén," he hit his first against the door once, resting his head on the door. "I'll kick down this door Arthur. Let. Me. In." (Translation: Dǎkāi gāisǐ mén.= Open the damn door, roughly anyway)
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 9:14 pm

"You'll hit me if you do.." He murmured, his voice filled with pain as there was a thump against the lower part of the door, signifying his head hitting it. His hand reached back and touched where he had hit the door knob, biting his bottom lip.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 9:44 pm

"I would never hit you Arthur...I'm not some abusive bastard...I will pin you to the wall though if that is what it takes," he said quietly, hitting his fist weakly on the door. "Don't leave me Arthur...I'm not using you...please don't leave me...I don't care about what happened in the past...please don't think I am using you." his words had become hardly a whisper at that point and it wasn't until a single tear fell to the ground that the Asian realized that he was crying silently. He was scared and not himself because of the fear. Who was he though? Just China. Just Yao Just some old man. Just a yellow-skinned, rice-eating bitch in the end. A scared man. He wasn't a country at that moment, but a man that was terrified of the person he loved leaving him. He was just another person at that moment, not the strongest country in the world....just another man with a lover and children.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 9:49 pm

"I'm not leaving you... I just.. I don't feel safe in your nation... I can't..." He said quietly. "It isn't because of you..." He slowly moved out of the way, pulling his shirt back down over his already bruising back as he unlocked the door slowly.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 10:04 pm

Hearing the door unlock the Asian seized the handle, flinching at the words. "...you don't feel safe here...? But...I try my best to make you feel safe...I mean...I am the Nation...I do all that I can...It is my fault then," He slowly began opening the door as he spoke softly, hoping that his voice wasn't trembling as he spoke like his hands were.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 10:11 pm

"It's not because of you... I said..." He whispered, tears streaming down his face, he felt sick and his hand rested on his stomach carefully.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 10:15 pm

"But it is my nation...and I am the nation," he whispered, opening the door a bit more before entering slowly. He did not make any move to touch the other man yet, as much as he wanted to. "Arthur....what is wrong...? I'll fix it...I'll fix anything...please don't leave." He felt like punching himself. Kicking himself. Slamming his own head against the wall.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 10:20 pm

"It is nothing you can fix... You can't change a nation's beliefs and rules for one person.. My nation.. Is where your beliefs and rules don't apply..." He said softly. " You can't do such things for me... For our children.. And it's not your fault.. We're so different and yet I will never stop loving you.."
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 10:43 pm

That last part is probably what made the Asian crumble. He slowly sank to his knees, covering his face with his hands. "...Dànshì...... Wǒ hái yào wèi nǐ zuò shénme...." he whispered, shoulders shaking slightly as he tried to sort everything out in his head. He broke off, beginning to babble utter nonsense in his native language, stuttering over words here and there, not that any of it made sense in the end anyway.
((Rough translation: But I would do anything for you= Dànshì wǒ hái yào wèi nǐ zuò shénme.))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 10:47 pm

Arthur crawled over weakly, the dizziness still hitting him like a ton of bricks; he wrapped his trembling arms around the Asian slowly. He didn't care about any consequences. His own words had hurt him more than the Asian would be able to understand. "I still want to be with you... Until the very end.." He whispered softly.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 11th December 2012, 10:53 pm

Slowly, the Chinese man curled his arms around the other, crushing the Englishman to his chest. "Don't leave..." he whispered, trying to calm himself again, but to no avail as the warm, salty tears kept slipping down his face slowly.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 11th December 2012, 10:57 pm

Arthur's eyes fell closed as he was engulfed in the warmth, instantly going limp and passing out cold in the other's arms. The dizziness had finally lulled him to sleep and it was all thanks to that warmth that surrounded his body. His fingers gripped at Yao's clothes as he slept as if to keep himself from being dragged away.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 7:53 am

Yao held the other to his chest, still slumped on the ground for some time before he lifted the blond and sat him on the bed, curling up next to him. "Bùyào líkāi wǒ..." he whispered, repeating the phrase like a prayer as he pulled the other to his chest.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 7:59 am

Arhhur stayed asleep fot a long time, nightmares filling his mind he began whimpering as tears ran down his pale cheeks. "Yao... No.... Please dont leave.. pleade.." He murmured.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 8:03 am

♥(( I almost pasted the wrong text coding here. Too many forums dasjdkasld))♥

The Asian flinched at every whimpered word, for they were probably worse than an knife would feel piercing his heart. "Arthur..." he whispered, holding the other man closer, biting his lip until he tasted copper.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next