Panda Ai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 8:09 am

Aww D: ))
The Englishman woke up trembling, crying hard as he clung to the brunet holding him. "Don't leave me ..Please ... Don't leave..."

Last edited by Harlequin on 12th December 2012, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errors EVERYWHERE --snorts-- It's all good now though.)
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yao x Arthur ((Hetalia Seme!ChinaxUke!England. CONTINUATION))

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 8:12 am

♥((Your typos are making my crack up right now. --goestoedityourpostbecauseIcansinceIamadminandshit))♥
"I should be the one saying that," he whispered, tightening his arms around the other gently.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

https://pandaai.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 9:42 am

((get ooovvveeer it nazi.))

England curled into China's arms. "I know you dont like more than one child. That we were pushing it with Cereza.. Please dont abandon her, or our new baby.. Please.." He begged.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 11:26 am

((IhadtoyouknowIdid))
"I would never do that," he whispered, kissing the blond's hair gently. "Even if it is my nation's policy I try not to let it meddle with my family. I love you and our children...please don't leave...I don't want to force you to submit...I really don't but I will to make you stay if I have to."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 12:25 pm

Arthur let out a loud trembling sob as he burried his face into the Asian's chest. "I.. I love you.. Dont let me go.. I love you.."
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 2:29 pm

"I won't...don't worry..." he crooned, thankful he had composed himself more before the blond had woken up. He had been in a much more fragile state earlier and he was worried that he would indeed hurt the other without meaning to. "I'm so sorry...I'm so, so sorry..."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 2:40 pm

Arthur trembled heavily as he kissed at his lover's neck, tears running down his face to quickly for him to wipe away and dripping down his neck or off his chin and onto his lover.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 2:45 pm

"I never wanted to make you cry...and now look," he whispered, his hand trembling as he smoothed the other man's hair slowly. "I'm so sorry, Arthur...I feel like I failed you and betrayed you...."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 2:49 pm

The blond haired brit took his lover's hand into his own and kissed the appendage softly. "It doesnt matter.. Make me feel better.. Do what you want just.. Dont let go of me.. Dont leave me.." He breathed.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 2:53 pm

"If you are asking me to fuck you right now....I won't...I might actually hurt you," he whispered, his liquid chocolate eyes studying the blond's face slowly.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 3:03 pm

"I'm not." He said blinking those emeralds up at the Asian silently. He bit at the inside of his other cheek now until it too bled, inwardly grimacing at the taste of the metallic liquid. "But I guess it's to much to ask for you to help me feel better..." He whispered, pilling out of the Asian's arms and looking away as more tears running down his cheeks. His heart was aching and he felt himself breaking more and more.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 3:07 pm

((GrammarerrorstopstopstopyoumissPandahadagrammarerroranditisbotheringmealot))
"It's not too much....I just...I don't know...." he whispered, placing a hand on the other man's shoulder gently. "Please...tell me what I can do...."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 3:15 pm

((........))
Arthur stopped responding, resting his hands over his stomach. His face contorted into a blank expression again. He wanted to sob and cry his eyes out, but instead he cried silently. Keeping every touch and word inside. He forced himself to stay still when the other touched him. He felt like vomiting. His body was aching as he retreated into the dark place he was in when they first met.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 3:30 pm

((You okay, love?))
"Arthur....please," he whispered, moving to kneel before the other man. He peered up at his face, eyes still searching. "Stop this...if it is are children that you are worried about then it is fine...Everything is fine....just, please Arthur..." He reached for the other man's hands, biting his lip until he tasted copper once more.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 3:46 pm

((Not really.. but it doesnt matter...))
Arthur shook his head and stayed silent, letting his Fiance do as he pleased. His eyes blank as he retreated. The blond slowly began to stand. He then stared down at the Chinese man quietly, there was a small knock on the door and then it opened, the little girl entered with tears in her eyes. She ran straight for her mother who picked her up afwalked downstairs with her, holding her close as if that was his only lifeline to sanity, Arthur rocked back and forth gently with her in his arms. He didnt say a word. He was as blank as an empty page of paper. He looked as he did when he and Yao first met. The blond hated himself. Hated everything about him, he wanted to destroy himself again, he believed he was a burden anyway. He believed in his mind that he was an absolute burden to Yao.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 3:50 pm

((It does to me. Text me or pm me.))
The brunet slowly followed his fiance, careful to not say anything to cause his daughter to begin crying. "Arthur, hey...don't do this Arthur...don't put both of us through this again....think of our kids...our son and daughter...and me..."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 4:09 pm

((Sure I guess..))
[color=green]Arthur rubbed her back as she stared up at her father curiously, then looked at her mother, touching his face lightly. "Mommy?
" She asked. "Yes, Cerezita?" He asked quietly. "What's going on between you and papa?"
"I dont know ask your papa baby.. He's the one going on about things.." Arthur said quietly. His eyes were watering as if he'd cry. The little girl stared up at her father silently, then looked between her mother and father, then spoke. "Papa why is mommy crying?" She asked innocently. A frown spreading across her lips.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 6:04 pm

((My phone died and it is charging now.))
"That's what I want to know, Cerezita...that's what I want to know," he said softly, flinching at her face. It wasn't just Arthur he had to worry about. His children too.
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 6:19 pm

((that's fine..))

Arthur stayed quiet as the little girl clung to her mother tightly.The little girl stroked the blond's face, singing to the crying male softly in Celtic. A lullaby that the green eyed man had taught her.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 6:32 pm

"Meixiu, zhàogù nǐ de mǔqīn," he whispered, stepping forward to whisper the words in his daughter's ear as she sung to her mother. "Arthur, I'm going to let you cool off a bit. I'll be back in an hour and I expect you to be here and hopefully calmer so that I can talk to you."
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 6:37 pm

The little girl nodded at her father and kept singing to her momma even though he had laid down with her.Arthur closed his eyes, his expression still blank as he began to fall asleep with the little girl in his arms. Little did he know that thirty minutes later, undetected someone snuck in and took him clear off the couch and left the nation with him. When Arthur woke he was tied to a chair and had a bright light shining in his face.
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 6:45 pm

((--flails arms-- I'm out of ideas.
My head= ...ERROR ERROR...PLEASE WAIT...PROCESSING...ERROR PROCESSING...COMPUTING ERROR...PLEASE REBOOT...FILE NOT FOUND...COMPUTING...REBOOTING...ERROR REBOOTING...PLEASE TRY AGAIN........ERROR ERROR...))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 6:46 pm

((Well... Arthur was just Captured by Russia...))
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 12th December 2012, 6:50 pm

((I figured that.
But. Still. Errors messages everywhere right now.
PleasestopmyYaomusedjsakdsstopdyingoffstaywithmebabydontdothistome))
Harlequin
Harlequin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshirePanda 12th December 2012, 6:53 pm

I can always write more.))))
CheshirePanda
CheshirePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next